Saturday, February 23, 2019

GALLERY: WWII 28mm British in North Africa

                                                                         

Here we have my gallery of good old British Tommies of the 8th Army. I have to say that I still find the Afrika Korps a little more exciting ,but who can not enjoy the LRDG. Most of the collection came again from Artizan Designs and expectedly the quality of the sculpts is exceptional with numerous variants.









Here we see the different vehicles I had originally with my collection and many of these came from Black Tree and were fully metal.

The Famous LRDG...


Below we see numerous commandos for the desert theatre … these tactics were common for the British especially around Tobruk.


Below are troops from Perry's and many of the Vehicles I have done for Dave Thomas for his displays at Wargame shows.
The Perry's collection again is vast and very pleasing to paint.











No comments:

Post a Comment