Sunday, February 24, 2019

GALLERY: 28mm Wild West


This collection was one of the newer projects I decided on ,especially after the new MDF buildings came out...a wash or two on them and there you are.
I had lots of lovely Foundry and Dixon wild west stuff and I enjoyed these games greatly. The board I used was an old MFI coffee table that I found to be the perfect size for my town and with the addition of the Renedra church and house I was away. Above you see the quite little town before these lot below were let loose.





A few more close up shots of the quite town before the storm...and then more of the trouble that were let loose.





Unfortunately the collection now resides elsewhere but not to worry I still have the town and am working on a whole new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment