Monday, February 25, 2019

GALLERY: 28mm Napoleonic French & Allies


Hi folks ..well it had to happen. Here's a gallery of some of the figures I've painted in this period over the years. Now I have been painting for so long that if I was to show all the shots I've taken the gallery would be far too long so I have stuck with the one's that follow the format...That doesn't even include the great collection for Waterloo that I have painted for my great mate Tony Won ,but don't worry you can see lots of his stuff in his gallery on my website...www.metalmercenaries.com
Above you can see my favourite unit so far. A Perry's Confederation of the Rhine battalion.

Below we start with the French with various shots of infantry from early and late periods again from the Perry's. I also love their collection of wagons and limbers for all sides ,they have an extensive range.





Absolutely love this cart and couldn't resist the "N" on the side...



Here we come to French from Alex at  Front Rank...their figures are really nice and clean line and a pleasure to paint and again a vast range in the period.



Next we come to many of the plastic stuff I have done ,from different companies , and many of the units with mixed figures.



Here we see numerous units from my great friend Paul Spence's Bavarian collection.
Over the years I have painted lots and lots of Napoleonics for Paul ,but it all started when he saw one of these on sale...luckily for me.












In this section a few shots of troops from Front Ranks Polish range...just love the colours of these.



Finally some Saxon Guard from Murowski Minis ,a newish company and the sculpts are lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment