Saturday, February 23, 2019

GALLERY: 28mm American Civil War



Well as I trawl through my picture gallery's I have come to one of my favourites...This is the period that got me together with Rob Baker all those years ago to join 1st Corps.
I remember my wife Diane coming home from her work and saying that there was a chap just up the road who had made some wargame figures...she showed me three and I was hooked.
The collection below is probably the 4th or 5th actual collection of 1st Corps figures in this period I have actually painted and I bet it wont be the last.
I've started with some of their great command type figures and then the Union troops.

IRON BRIGADE

REGULAR INFANTRY


HEAVY ARTILLERY

SUMMER DRESS

REGULAR CAVALRY

DISMOUNTED CAVALRY

BERDAN SHARPSHOOTERS

                                                           ARTILLERY


Here we have the Confederate Troops from the period and within these ranks I have utilised other troop types as well to make accurate units.

GEORGIA REGIMENT


LOUISIANA TIGERS

DISMOUNTED CAVALRY
(they have some Boer commandoes from the Cape wars in here)

ARTILLERY



These units below were my first plastic from Perry's and I have to say not bad eh....




More beautiful command sets from 1st Corps in their personalities collection.
LEE ,JACKSON & HETH 



No comments:

Post a Comment