Thursday, March 14, 2019

28mm World War two...Update


Well have recently been painting lots of different Napoleonics but took time this week to finish some WW2 tanks for different people'
Below we have two German vehicles for my friend John in cammo... a Sdkfz. 251/9 Stummel and a Sturmgeshutz III...I painted these to match into the collection that John already has. I believe the kits were from Warlord games and the few troops in the pictures are my own (but are for sale if you are interested).


Here we have John's other piece a Russian staff car with driver and officer.

Finally we have a couple of Panzers that are for the boys at 1st Corps..they have a large collection of German tanks and again I matched these two in for them.I believe that these tanks can be bought from 1st Corps themselves as pieces if you wish again the figures to set the scene are my Mountain troops (that are also for sale).







No comments:

Post a Comment