Tuesday, March 19, 2019

1/35 WW2 Collection 1 (Europe)

After all these yeas  painting both wargames figures and models ,last year I built my first collection for 1/35 wargaming for the WWII desert...and so its now time for a collecton of the same for Europe.
I have masses of 1/35 stuff having collected for many years but not much painted so here I have started to paint for games on my terrain and below are the first troops and vehicles to be added.
The first is my Panzer IV with tank riders and camouflaged for Europe.
I have decided because of the vast stuff I have I can actually do the troops tank riding and then dismounted and in action.


Here we have a Sturmgeshutz again with tank riders and painted with a slightly different camouflage pattern for the theatre.


Below are a few shots of the two tanks advancing together.


My next piece is a Flakpanzer IV Mobelwagen being used as anti-personnel in the theatre and again has extra crew helping to load the guns.



Finally so far is the Hanomag and the Kubelwagon for troop transport and some of my first finished squad men...




No comments:

Post a Comment