Sunday, March 10, 2019

28mm Age of Marlborough from Crann Tarra


After seeing the lovely figures on the Crann Tarra stand some time back I couldn't resist and bought a unit at rest from Graham then got some of his guns and used the trench diggers as converted artillery crew to produce this little set. The troops themselves are painted as a French unit ,unfortunately for me when Graham saw them he decided to have then for his own collection so off they went.
I enjoyed painting these figures they are very clean and well defined and the resting poses are great.



Below are a set of British cavalry Graham himself asked me to paint for his own collection again.
These are also his own Crann Tarra troops and again a pleasure to paint.
These figures are for me more anatomically accurate and not like the usual caricaturised figures you get from many manufacturers. this does give their units that great linier look that the period envisages.







No comments:

Post a Comment