Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm Tombstone using Dixon Minis "Wild West"

Having watched a lot of great games of "dead mans hand " and other games on Youtube of the Wild West , I decided to have a go myself and opted for the "Lawless" basic rules and had a go with my Dixon collection...
I set up my town and went for the idea of the Earps against the "Cowboys".
Below you can see the two sides as I would play them.

 

I made my own cards for the game and decided on a quick encounter scenario with the gang leaving a saloon just as the Lawmen were leaving the sheriff's office.



The game played really quickly and before I knew it there were lots of dead cowboys and an Earp force standing strong...Really enjoyed this and made a nice change...and have to say love the Dixon stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment