Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm World War Two British "LRDG" Long Range Desert Group

This is a small collection of vehicles and figures done for John Nic. a collector of all things WW2.
John sent me this little lot as an eBay buy that had basic paint on and needed some TLC..
I went to town with these adding lots of guns and stowage etc.. really trying to make them look the part.


Many of the figures are from Artizan designs , so they really paint themselves and I think that the vehicles are from Warlord but as they were from eBay don't quote me...lol


I put many of the drivers etc...into the vehicles and they came from numerous companies but gave the set a realistic feel.



I sprayed the vehicles first with a coat of Humbrols dark earth to start them as it is a little lighter than others and dry brushed up from there.
The figures started with a coat of Halfords chrome primer and then a brown wash and dry brushing.


 

1 comment: