Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm War of the Roses Commands for "Battle of Bosworth"

Now these commands were an absolute gem to paint.
As a watcher of many Youtube channels I had seen lots of my friends start to paint WOTR collections , so when my great mate John Martin asked me to paint these for his re-fight at the actual battle site this year it was a no brainer...
John sent me the figures and they are a mix of both Perry and Front Rank and I set to work.
Below we have the Yorkist commanders with Richard himself and the Dukes/ Earls of Norfolk and Northumberland as well as Lincoln.



Here we have the "Welshman" (you can tell were I am from ) Henry Tudor with the Earl of Oxford , Lord Stanley and Rhys ab Thomas..
I was at the game at Bosworth and what a great day ...cheers John and Andy Murby and I know that they are now going on display at the visitors centre for all to see.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment