Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm INFAMY INFAMY Caesar & Pompey project



I so enjoyed doing the collection of the Year of the Four Emperors for Infamy Infamy that I decided to start the second of these projects and do the late republics war between Caesar and Pompey.
I already had the figures in my stash and decided on figures from both Foundry and companion for one side and Old Glory for the other...
Below we have my Pompeian forces so far with some Numidian javelinmen...I really enjoyed doing these figures they are lovely to paint and Mark Copplestone is a great designer.  


The shields are again transfers that I have had for many years just waiting for this project


Below we have my forces of Caesar with some archers and Gallic Mercenaries.
Here the sculpting is not quite as well defined but these are a lot older figures and they work well in the project so I am very happy with them.


With many of these troops I have chosen to hand paint the shields just for more variant in the designs




 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool - the Foundry Caesarean Romans are absolutely cracking minis IMO.

    ReplyDelete