Thursday, April 29, 2021

28mm Infamy Infamy Year of the Four Emperors update


Hi all
just a quick update on the things I have added to the Infamy sets that I have.
Below you will see a six man set of Gallic cavalry which are figures I believe from 1st Corps , although I don't know for sure as I have had these figures for some time...lol
Lovely to paint up and fit really well into the period.


Next we have some Gallic archers in a skirmish group of six 
These are Renegade figures and go with the main Gallic warrior set already done...very easy to paint and another good addition.


Finally at the moment I decided to add a Scorpion bolt thrower to the Vespasian side.
The set is from Warlord games with a Foundry loader and again it fits perfectly into the collection.




 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool indeed! I am building a Caesarian army for Infamy Infamy! at the moment also:

    http://tasmancave.blogspot.com/search/label/Romans

    ReplyDelete