Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm Barons Wars "Retro" project



I have had these figures for many years and decided recently to start doing the collection when the new rules for this period came out.
The collection is built from Essex , Citadel , Foundry and Crusader.
I also have men at arms and archers with billmen and crossbowmen and am looking forward to finish this collection.
Also with my good friend Frazer building a massive collection of this period I need to get my finger out...lol
Below we see King Henry 3rd with his son Edward and many of his nobles.


Below we see Simon De Montford with his son and the rebel nobles that backed him.


Here we have a large number of Knights on foot that I have painted using some great shield transfers that I was given about 25 years ago...
I really enjoyed painting these figures and doing all the variety of the colours used








 

No comments:

Post a Comment