Sunday, July 9, 2023

28mm Wurttemberg Napoleonics from Piano Miniatures

 Its been a long while since I updated my blog but I am sure this collection will interest you.

The figures are from Piano Miniatures and are metal prints of 3D printed miniatures. The company has moved on to other miniatures in the Napoleonic period and re wonderful figures.

The figures are lovely to paint if the detail is a little fine, but this is to be expected from a 3D print.

There are numerous troop variants and all with varying poses. The figures are compatible to most other Napoleonics so fit well with other ranges, although you may like to stay with these once you've started with them.




After originally doing these regiments above I added the ones below and this has given a large force ready for Black Powder.
Just the cavalry next and I have two units of mounted guard and Chasseurs to add.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment