Saturday, May 16, 2020

28mm "Infamy Infamy" it begins...

Having watched a great youtube post from the two fat lardies I decided to look through my figure mountain and see what I could put together ready for the coming rules.
Firstly I looked at Imperial Romans and quickly realised I would be able to do a great Civil War set using Foundry for one side and 1st Corps for the other.
here are some of my first Foundry sets...Legionaries , Auxilia & Eastern Archers , being attacked by Gauls.



I remembered all the lovely ancients I have and worked 
out the following in both Foundry & 1st Corps with the Gauls a mix of Renegade  1st Corps.

Imperial forces for Civil War
Legionaries units x 3
Auxilia units x 2
Elite unites x 2
archer unit
cavalry unit

Gallic units for Infamy
Warriors x 4
Elite warriors 
Naked javelinmen
archers
slingers

Not a bad start and already on the way with them...can't wait for the rules to hit the market and to start playing... so here's some more shots for you.




 



5 comments: