Sunday, May 17, 2020

COMMISSION INFORMATION


Thank you very much for your interest in my work
Here are the terms of any Commissions undertaken

PRICES

foot/infantry             £5
       mounted                    £7.50  

If you require Chariots , Tanks , Vehicles , Cannon etc...then this can be 
organised with myself as necessary.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUALITY AND THATS MY BEST

As to the time for Commissions I don't really like to set a time limit as we all know that all sorts of things can come up as time goes on but a rough time guide I try to go with is about 8 to 10 weeks but please don't quote me on this as this can also be dependent on the size of you Commission.

As to the size of Commissions I have no problem with this as long as when sending your figures to be painted you send as much information as you see necessary for me to be able to paint your figures as accurately as I can.

Now as to basing of figures I have no problem with this as part of your order as long as you provide the bases and information on how you want the figures positioning , this also goes for putting together any metal or plastic kit sets , but again this will depend on numbers. For example numerous units to be built from box sets of figures may incur a small a building amount.
All figures etc...will be given a cote of matt varnish using Windsor & Newton , one of the best around.
Finally when it comes to payment for Commission and shipping I would prefer PayPal if possible and will only charge standard amount for P&P but if you require any extra protection that can be agreed.

Sorry it sounds all long winded but I have many happy customers who I now call friends and I hope that you decide to join us.

If you have decided that my work is for you contact me on the link below and thank you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment