Friday, May 22, 2020

28mm French & Indian War Sharp Practice full sets

As you have seen in previous posts , I have been building up a small collection of figures for Sharp Practice. I now have , what I think is all I am going to need (so far) to play some great games.
So here's a look at the collection so far...
I first started with usual units as in a couple of regular British and French all from 1st Corps ,and very easy to paint including Marines for the French and 60th American for the British.



After adding some initial Rangers and Courier de Bois I finally turned to the Native Americans doing them in such a way as to be able to use if necessary for both sides. For the Rangers I cheated a little and used 1st Corps French campaign figures and took heads from highland figures in the Front Rank ranges and converted them.

Finally I used the 1st Corps undress and campaign figures to paint up as militia for the British ,but actually these figures are great for Militia on both sides


All in all I am very happy with my little collection and look forward to some happy gaming.



1 comment: