Thursday, January 23, 2020

28mm WWII North Africa collection


Last year I paid a visit to Dave Thomas's to see the massive collections of figures etc... that he has ,and took the opportunity to take some shots of the WWI early desert stuff that I have done for him over the last few years on his games set up.
Now the piccies haven't come out as good as I would have liked due to the lighting at the time but I am sure you will agree are worth a look.
Above and below are the Axis forces ,mostly the Italians and their desert patrol with a lovely German Marder II & Eight Rad added in . All the pieces are Perry's obviously.





Below we have the LRDG. Long range desert group heading out to try and intercept the Italian column and nick the supplies plus a classic 12pdr gun that I couldn't leave out. 







2 comments: