Wednesday, October 20, 2021

28mm Mexican American War Command Stands

 

Now I really enjoyed these...
I was asked by my mates Michael & Simon at 1st Corps if I would do some command stands for their own collection of Mex/Am war and I jumped at the chance.
The figures are really beautiful and its a much underrated period as it plays really well.
The uniforms are really great and colourful and its like a slightly later look at the tactics of the peninsular war played out on another continent.
Below you see the American commands with 4 figures on the divisional base and 2 figures each on the Brigade bases.
There are both cavalry and infantry commands ...


Here we see some of the bases with a closer look


Below are the Mexican bases again with 4 figures on the Divisional base and 2 each on the brigade bases.
The Mexican bases look really colourful and the variant available in uniforms really adds to the look.
Again both cavalry and infantry commands...


Again a closer look at some bases


Thanks 1st Corps I loved doing these...







No comments:

Post a Comment