Sunday, April 5, 2020

More 28mm WWII Early French

Here we have some of the early war French sets that I have recently done for my friend John to add to his growing collection of WWII.
Below are shown some of the Warlord games Cavalry both mounted and dismounted. I have done these figures in the olive drab greatcoats of the period as apposed to the usual Brown as a distinction on the battle field for John and it seems to have worked ok.



These net set of pictures show the light artillery piece along with the Char B tank with markings from a Cuirassiers battalion supported by infantry. Again the figures I believe are from Warlord Games growing collection.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! Surprised I haven't seen your blog yet as I think I would have noticed on some forum like LAF or something however I noticed on your new youtube channel and viola you had blog.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete