Thursday, July 26, 2018

54mm NAPOLEONIC GAME 1 (Black Powder)

Would you believe that my new next door neighbour is a young lad who loves wargaming...so in the best traditions we partook of a quick game of black powder...NAPs style..his French came on in the same old way and I defeated them in the same old way...lol





I think Ian was a big warhammer player before as he was happy to just charge up the table but after a few losses he got the idea.
I do enjoy getting the old traditional figures out for an airing ...I have bin challenged again..it was his first black powder game and unfortunately poor old Ney took a drumming again with the Guard.





The figures are all from my "retro" seventies Airfix and Timpo collection...with Britains buildings and brillo pad bushes...only the best...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment